User manual for the digital conference
- In regard of connectivity and quality, we recommend the use of a LAN connection instead of the use of wifi.
- Please make sure that you are using the latest version of your internet browser. We do not recommend using Internet Explorer as browser. Please also make sure that you do not open too many tabs in your browser.
- Please make sure that your audio and video quality is sufficient.
- In order to visit the industrial exhibition, the minimum requirements are 4GB RAM and a DUAL CORE CPU 2x2.6GHz
As regular participants:
Please check whether your browser and operating system supports the use of Vimeo.
As active session participants (chairs, speakers, poster authors)
Further information on the digital format of the sessions can be found under “Program”.
Code of conduct
- Please use your real name unless your pseudonym is generally known.
- Please use a profile picture (portrait, face not covered) so that participants can identify you and can get in touch with you more easily.
- Recording presentations in any form (audio, video, photo) as well as distributing the material is not permitted.
- Politeness and respect are of highest priority.
- Please follow the chairs’ instructions.
- Personal offense, racist and sexist comments are not permitted, and will be deleted accordingly.
- Spam and ads are not permitted either and will be deleted accordingly.
The organizers retain the right that they will exclude anyone who does not follow the rules listed.
Data privacy protection
Please note that all of the participants registered for the conference will have access to all of the presentations (if the authors agreed to their presentations being available online) until EHF 2021.
Further information are available here.